Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beautyful pakistan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beautyful pakistan

    Rainbow Lake - Domail - Minimarg - Astore - Pakistan

    Click image for larger version

Name:	18765972_1479646882087111_1038442806917166632_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	4286809

    :(

  • #2


    deosai national park

    Click image for larger version

Name:	32675381_1833409753377487_2679532346813710336_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	4286852
    Last edited by جحود مجنون; 20th May 2018, 07:58.
    :(

    Comment


    • #3
      wow beautiful thanks for sharing


      Comment


      • #4
        Bohat shukria Ujalaa
        :(

        Comment


        • #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	33073614_1838424942875968_4978371187785596928_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	217.2 KB
ID:	4286867




          Yasin a high mountain valley in the Hindu Kush mountains, in the northwestern Ghizer District in Gilgit-Baltistan,
          :(

          Comment


          • #6
            bht khoobsurat keep sharing


            Comment


            • #7
              Fairy medows




              Click image for larger version

Name:	33154376_1920085821376557_5202821926656933888_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	4286907

              :(

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by جحود مجنون View Post
                Fairy medows




                Click image for larger version

Name:	33154376_1920085821376557_5202821926656933888_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	4286907
                beautifullll


                Comment


              • #9
                A picture while descending from Chitta Katha Lake.
                At Dek 3 of lake
                Date : 7 September 2017








                Click image for larger version

Name:	33100581_1920163268035479_8643164771694149632_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.5 KB
ID:	4286925

                :(

                Comment


                • #10
                  Hunza valley....


                  Ajao sab Chay ka Aik Cup Hujay :P




                  Click image for larger version

Name:	22089563_1602961366422328_1169911562751850802_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	4287027

                  :(

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    wowww Natural Beauti...


                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by جحود مجنون View Post
                      Hunza valley....


                      Ajao sab Chay ka Aik Cup Hujay :P




                      Click image for larger version

Name:	22089563_1602961366422328_1169911562751850802_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.4 KB
ID:	4287027
                      kaise baatien krte hain aap humara roza hai...


                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by ujalaa View Post

                        kaise baatien krte hain aap humara roza hai...
                        ap wesy hi ajain jab hum chay peay gay to humara Moun Dikhna Beth ka hehehe

                        :(

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by جحود مجنون View Post

                          ap wesy hi ajain jab hum chay peay gay to humara Moun Dikhna Beth ka hehehe
                          matlab yhi k aap roza nahi rakhty......


                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by ujalaa View Post

                            matlab yhi k aap roza nahi rakhty......


                            roza hu bhi to in chairs pa koi offer kary chay ki to foran accept kar lay gay :P
                            :(

                            Comment

                            Unconfigured Ad Widget

                            Collapse

                            Unconfigured Ad Widget

                            Collapse

                            pegham Youtube Channel

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X